Boarding Charges (per night):
- Feline = $12.00
- Canine Up to 20lbs = $16.00
- Canine 21 – 50lbs = $17.00
- Canine 51 – 70lbs = $19.00
- Canine 71 – 90lbs = $21.00
- Canine 91lbs+ = $22.00
Monday – Friday:
- Boarding Check-In Time: 12pm – 5pm
- Boarding Check-Out Time: 8am – NOON
**Monday through Friday: Early check-in (8am – 12pm) and Late check-out (12pm-5:30pm) is available at an additional charge of $8.00.
- Boarding Check-In & Out: 8am – NOON ONLY
CANINE: Kennel provides dry food, kennel decking, and food/water dishes.
FELINE: Kennel provides dry food, bedding, litter box & litter, & food/water dishes.
- Wet food is also provided at an additional charge (cost of food). Any other special diets will be an additional charge unless provided by the owner. ** Owners may bring pet’s regular food (wet and/or dry) and it can be fed according to their usual routine at no additional charge.**
- Owners may bring bedding materials, however they must be washable; we use bleach in our washers, so we ask that you not bring anything with sentimental value. All pet’s personal belongings will be labeled with their name upon admittance into the kennel.
- Dogs are let out individually to exercise immediately upon our arrival at 8:00 am then throughout the day, 10-20 minutes at a time, FOUR times a day depending on the weather and our fullness capacity.
- Reservations are taken on a first come first serve basis. Scheduling reservations in advance would help to ensure that your pet is able to be kenneled in an appropriate-sized run.
- Kennel temperature is regulated by central air conditioning and heating unit.
- A medication administration fee is charged to give medicines while boarding. Vitamins and/or supplements requested to be given while boarding are considered medication. All medications are closely monitored and given under doctor and technician supervision.
Regular baths include a regular brushing, thorough shampoo/wash (scrubbed & cleaned down to the skin), eyes cleaned, ears cleaned & flushed. Bath prices are according to dog’s weight.
- Under 10lbs = $14.00
- 11 – 20lbs = $20.00
- 21 – 50lbs = $26.00
- 51 – 70lbs = $32.00
- 71 – 90lbs = $35.00
- 91lbs + = $40.00
- Owners may bring dog’s medicated/ prescription shampoo and/or conditioner and it can be used according to their usual routine.
- Reservations are taken on a first come first serve basis. Baths are scheduled Tuesday through Thursday only. Scheduling reservations in advance would help to ensure that your pet is able to be bathed on that particular day. Pedicures & Anal Gland Expressions can be scheduled in advance, but we always accept walk-in appointments for those services.
- Baths can always be given during a boarding visit, please coordinate during check-in.
Other bath services include:
- Medicated Soak = $15.00-$25.00
- Brush Out = $15.00
- Furminate/De-Shed = $20.00
- Pedicure = $10.00-$15.00
- Anal Glands = $12.50
BOARDING AND BATH SERVICES VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
Dogs must be current on their Rabies, DHPP, 6-month Bordetella (kennel cough), and annual fecal exam to stay in our facility. (No Exceptions). If they do not have these vaccinations and current fecal exam, we are able to give them here.
The 6-month Bordetella (Kennel Cough) booster is most effective when given one to two weeks prior to boarding. There is a possibility that dogs vaccinated for Bordetella at time of drop off may acquire Kennel Cough while boarding because the vaccine has not had time to boost the pet’s immunity.
Cats must be current on their Rabies, Feline Leukemia and FVRCCP Booster to stay in our facility. (No Exceptions) If they do not have these vaccinations we are able to give them here.
Please ensure you bring a copy of your pet’s current vaccination history on or before check-in